Saturday, August 7, 2010

Tale of one Li(ves)...

Like my friend would say sometimes, "my life is under a pen cover". Well, at the moment, sitting at home, 'job-ful' and jobless at the same time, that is exactly how I feel. I know somewhere inside of me, that it is but for a short while... I am most likely going to be on the move by the coming weekend (happy weekend everyone).
So, as I was saying, other times, I actually feel like I'm beginning to live my life, not so much so to it's fullest, but I'm getting there. By the end of next week, i could be anywhere from Abuja to Lagos (here) to Owerri. Anywhere I find myself, though, I pray I achieve whatever it is I set out in the first place to achieve, so help me God.
Then, a friend of mine called me to tell me she was sure her relationship had ended. Ehn?! That's all I could say because this relationship is one that I have been a strong advocate for. Then one arabasco babe that thinks her middle name is stickler decided to show up and warn a friend of my friend to tell my friend (does that even make sense?!) to stay away from "her" boyfriend. What arrant nonsense! And my friend was doing just that, not even to the man in question about the confrontation. Me, I was like "you have got to be kidding me!" But seriously, how can one rubbish ge just show up and want to break down my building hoping it would crumble like a sand castle or a pack of cards. Lai lai o! Me I no gree. Whish kain? But, right now, I feel like the game is out of my hands... She's gonna have to play tough and talk to man, then in my own opinion o, she's got to get to that girl somehow and talk things out maturely (indeed! Not!). Mschwwww. Na wa sha for we girls o! The extent to which some of us would go to pursue man that is not our own sha! (hmnnnn!!!! Let me just hear or see or find out any girl is after my boyfriend... na disfiguring and rearrangement of body parts the person dey find!). Anyhoo, all, I can do now is sit back and hope beyond hope that it all turns out good.
It's actually been a while I blogged... I'm not even going to say anymore than that. I may or may not know what is wrong with my procrastinating brain. I think it's actually time to get professional help; you know, someone who's going to chop a whole lot of the money I don't have, keeping me seated and asking me in a very annoying monotonous voice, devoid of any emotion or concern, "so, Barbara, how many pages did you write today?" Mschwwww. Naisence. God help me sha.
Well. For someone who hasn't written a thing that made sense in the past God-knows-how-long-months, this blog is a miracle... Actually didn't think I'd make it. lol.
Nuff said.

PS:
I miss my boyfriend bad. Probably should keep that thought to myself, but what the hey? It's MY blog! Phbbt!

No comments: